Missing visualizations on fresh install 2.4.2.1905

I’m having issues with missing visualizations on a fresh install version 2.4.2.1905. Tested on 4 hardware boxes and a virtual machine. All cases end up missing about 90 visualizations.

The CONN-Bytes dashboard is missing all visualizations other than the data table at the bottom.

Any one experiences this?

Pulled the curl command to import these apart and we see the error below.

curl -s -XPOST -H"kbn-xsrf: true" -H"Content-Type: application/json" “172.20.72.90:5601/api/saved_objects/visualization/d2bea7a0-27c9-11e8-ae88-194355312858” -d"{“attributes”: $(cat d2bea7a0-27c9-11e8-ae88-194355312858.json)}"

{“message”:“mapping set to strict, dynamic introduction of [savedSearchId] within [visualization] is not allowed: [strict_dynamic_mapping_exception] mapping set to strict, dynamic introduction of [savedSearchId] within [visualization] is not allowed”,“statusCode”:400,“error”:“Bad Request”}

I got the same issue - I removed all kibana configuration via the developer option and then reimported everything from /opt/rocknsm/rock-dashboards-master/configuration/kibana

basically using these instructions: https://github.com/rocknsm/rock-dashboards

no dice - I then searched for the ones that are missing, downloaded the jsons and tried to import them manually - looking at a downloaded one I think the version is different and it rejects the ones that are missing …

I then removed all /.kinaba_ references and imported fresh from /opt/rocknsm/rock-dashboards-master/configuration/kibana restarted kibana with the same result … next I tried the same as previously but then got the latest from git and installed it right after the original import - still the same result - to me this looks broken - btw I did a network install not from local for the initial install if that makes a difference …