Mapper-parsing-exception in the bro-network index

I am having some difficulty where every so often I lose an index event due to a mapper-parsing-exception error. I am going to paste the error below this message. This is one error that I have come across, and I know I have seen a second one but will have to wait until I have copied it to show it. Sorry for the odd formatting but the log has it as one line so it copies kinda odd. My setup is a single node RockNSM that has everything installed except stenographer and docket. ISO is 2.4.2-1905.

019-05-14T06:33:36,389][WARN ][logstash.outputs.elasticsearch] Could not index event to Elasticsearch.
{:status=>400, :action=>[“index”, {:_id=>nil, :_index=>“bro-network-2019.05.14”, :_type=>"_doc", :routing=>nil}, #<LogStash::Event:
:response=>{“index”=>{"_index"=>“bro-network-2019.05.14”, “_type”=>"_doc", “_id”=>“U0MLtWoBnuPbUYXl4Lc3”, “status”=>400, “error”=>{“type”=>“mapper_parsing_exception”,
“reason”=>“failed to parse field [@meta.resp_port] of type [long] in document with id ‘U0MLtWoBnuPbUYXl4Lc3’”, “caused_by”=>{“type”=>“illegal_argument_exception”, “reason”=>
“For input string:”%{id_resp_p}""}}}}}